Nitrous oxide and methane fluxes from soils of the Orinoco savanna under different land uses
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1947–1960, November 2004
How to Cite
Simona, C., Ariangelo, D. P. R., John, G., Nina, N., Ruben, M. and José, S. J. (2004), Nitrous oxide and methane fluxes from soils of the Orinoco savanna under different land uses. Global Change Biology, 10: 1947–1960. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00871.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Received 14 February 2003; revised version received 18 March 2004 and accepted 2 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!