Global climate change and soil carbon stocks; predictions from two contrasting models for the turnover of organic carbon in soil
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 154–166, January 2005
How to Cite
Jones, C., McConnell, C., Coleman, K., Cox, P., Falloon, P., Jenkinson, D. and Powlson, D. (2005), Global climate change and soil carbon stocks; predictions from two contrasting models for the turnover of organic carbon in soil. Global Change Biology, 11: 154–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00885.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 31 December 2003; revised version received 18 June 2004; accepted 28 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!