Nitrogen concentration and δ15N signature of ombrotrophic Sphagnum mosses at different N deposition levels in Europe
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 106–114, January 2005
How to Cite
Bragazza, L., Limpens, J., Gerdol, R., Grosvernier, P., Hájek, M., Hájek, T., Hajkova, P., Hansen, I., Iacumin, P., Kutnar, L., Rydin, H. and Tahvanainen, T. (2005), Nitrogen concentration and δ15N signature of ombrotrophic Sphagnum mosses at different N deposition levels in Europe. Global Change Biology, 11: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00886.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 15 January 2004; received in revised form 23 June 2004; accepted 23 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!