Nitrogen concentration and δ15N signature of ombrotrophic Sphagnum mosses at different N deposition levels in Europe
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 106–114, January 2005
How to Cite
Bragazza, L., Limpens, J., Gerdol, R., Grosvernier, P., Hájek, M., Hájek, T., Hajkova, P., Hansen, I., Iacumin, P., Kutnar, L., Rydin, H. and Tahvanainen, T. (2005), Nitrogen concentration and δ15N signature of ombrotrophic Sphagnum mosses at different N deposition levels in Europe. Global Change Biology, 11: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00886.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 15 January 2004; received in revised form 23 June 2004; accepted 23 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!