The effects of glacial atmospheric CO2 concentrations and climate on isoprene emissions by vascular plants
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 2005
How to Cite
Possell, M., Nicholas Hewitt, C. and Beerling, D. J. (2005), The effects of glacial atmospheric CO2 concentrations and climate on isoprene emissions by vascular plants. Global Change Biology, 11: 60–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00889.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Received 11 June 2004; revised version received and accepted 10 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!