1Present address: Department of Forest Environment and Resources, University of Tuscia, Via S. Camillo de Lellis 01100 Viterbo, Italy and Potsdam Institute of Climate Impact Research, Telegrafenberg C4, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany.
Does the temperature sensitivity of decomposition of soil organic matter depend upon water content, soil horizon, or incubation time?
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1754–1767, October 2005
How to Cite
Reichstein, M., Subke, J.-A., Angeli, A. C. and Tenhunen, J. D. (2005), Does the temperature sensitivity of decomposition of soil organic matter depend upon water content, soil horizon, or incubation time?. Global Change Biology, 11: 1754–1767. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001010.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Received 22 July 2004; received in revised form 4 March 2005; accepted 9 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!