1Present address: USDA-ARS, Plant Science Research Unit, 3908 Inwood Rd., Raleigh, NC 27603, USA.
Smaller than predicted increase in aboveground net primary production and yield of field-grown soybean under fully open-air [CO2] elevation
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1856–1865, October 2005
How to Cite
Morgan, P. B., Bollero, G. A., Nelson, R. L., Dohleman, F. G. and Long, S. P. (2005), Smaller than predicted increase in aboveground net primary production and yield of field-grown soybean under fully open-air [CO2] elevation. Global Change Biology, 11: 1856–1865. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001017.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received 11 June 2004; revised version received and accepted 21 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!