Niche-based modelling as a tool for predicting the risk of alien plant invasions at a global scale
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2234–2250, December 2005
How to Cite
THUILLER, W., RICHARDSON, D. M., PYŠEK, P., MIDGLEY, G. F., HUGHES, G. O. and ROUGET, M. (2005), Niche-based modelling as a tool for predicting the risk of alien plant invasions at a global scale. Global Change Biology, 11: 2234–2250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001018.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Received 6 April 2005; revised version received 6 June 2005; accepted 7 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!