Effects of a short-term climate change experiment on a sub-Antarctic keystone plant species
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1628–1639, October 2005
How to Cite
Le Roux, P. C., McGeoch, M. A., Nyakatya, M. J. and Chown, S. L. (2005), Effects of a short-term climate change experiment on a sub-Antarctic keystone plant species. Global Change Biology, 11: 1628–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001022.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received 26 October 2004; revised version received 5 April 2005; accepted 5 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!