Alterations in the production and concentration of selected alkaloids as a function of rising atmospheric carbon dioxide and air temperature: implications for ethno-pharmacology
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1798–1807, October 2005
How to Cite
Ziska, L. H., Emche, S. D., Johnson, E. L., George, K., Reed, D. R. and Sicher, R. C. (2005), Alterations in the production and concentration of selected alkaloids as a function of rising atmospheric carbon dioxide and air temperature: implications for ethno-pharmacology. Global Change Biology, 11: 1798–1807. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001029.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
- Received 23 February 2005; revised version received 3 May 2005 and accepted 20 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!