Consequences of climatic change for water temperature and brown trout populations in Alpine rivers and streams
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 10–26, January 2006
How to Cite
HARI, R. E., LIVINGSTONE, D. M., SIBER, R., BURKHARDT-HOLM, P. and GÜTTINGER, H. (2006), Consequences of climatic change for water temperature and brown trout populations in Alpine rivers and streams. Global Change Biology, 12: 10–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001051.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 27 April 2005; revised version received and accepted 17 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!