Dynamics of fine root carbon in Amazonian tropical ecosystems and the contribution of roots to soil respiration
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 217–229, February 2006
How to Cite
Trumbore, S., Da Costa, E. S., Nepstad, D. C., Barbosa De Camargo, P., Martinelli, L. A., Ray, D., Restom, T. and Silver, W. (2006), Dynamics of fine root carbon in Amazonian tropical ecosystems and the contribution of roots to soil respiration. Global Change Biology, 12: 217–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001063.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Received 9 August 2004; revised version received 29 November 2004 and accepted 23 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!