Climatic and ecological determinants of leaf lifespan in polar forests of the high CO2 Cretaceous ‘greenhouse’ world
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2177–2195, December 2005
How to Cite
BRENTNALL, S. J., BEERLING, D. J., OSBORNE, C. P., HARLAND, M., FRANCIS, J. E., VALDES, P. J. and WITTIG, V. E. (2005), Climatic and ecological determinants of leaf lifespan in polar forests of the high CO2 Cretaceous ‘greenhouse’ world. Global Change Biology, 11: 2177–2195. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.001068.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Received 18 February 2005; and accepted 1 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!