1Present address: EEB Department, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA.
Fine root dynamics and trace gas fluxes in two lowland tropical forest soils
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 290–306, February 2005
How to Cite
Silver, W. L., Thompson, A. W., McGroddy, M. E., Varner, R. K., Dias, J. D., Silva, H., Crill, P. M. and Keller, M. (2005), Fine root dynamics and trace gas fluxes in two lowland tropical forest soils. Global Change Biology, 11: 290–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00903.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
- Received 24 October 2003; revised version received 9 April 2004; accepted 10 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!