Saprobic microfungi under Lolium perenne and Trifolium repens at different fertilization intensities and elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 224–230, February 2005
How to Cite
Řezáčová, V., Blum, H., Hršelová, H., Gamper, H. and Gryndler, M. (2005), Saprobic microfungi under Lolium perenne and Trifolium repens at different fertilization intensities and elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration. Global Change Biology, 11: 224–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00908.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Received 12 May 2004; revised version received 11 August 2004; accepted 29 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!