Contrasting responses to drought of forest floor CO2 efflux in a Loblolly pine plantation and a nearby Oak-Hickory forest
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 421–434, March 2005
How to Cite
Palmroth, S., Maier, C. A., McCarthy, H. R., Oishi, A. C., Kim, H.-S., Johnsen, K.H., Katul, G. G. and Oren, R. (2005), Contrasting responses to drought of forest floor CO2 efflux in a Loblolly pine plantation and a nearby Oak-Hickory forest. Global Change Biology, 11: 421–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00915.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
- Received 27 May 2004; received in revised form 10 September 2004; accepted 20 September
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!