Ambient ultraviolet radiation in the Arctic reduces root biomass and alters microbial community composition but has no effects on microbial biomass
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 564–574, April 2005
How to Cite
Rinnan, R., Keinänen, M. M., Kasurinen, A., Asikainen, J., Kekki, T. K., Holopainen, T., Ro-Poulsen, H., Mikkelsen, T. N. and Michelsen, A. (2005), Ambient ultraviolet radiation in the Arctic reduces root biomass and alters microbial community composition but has no effects on microbial biomass. Global Change Biology, 11: 564–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00933.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Received 23 July 2004 and accepted 15 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!