Structural characteristics and chemical composition of birch (Betula pendula) leaves are modified by increasing CO2 and ozone
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 732–748, May 2005
How to Cite
Oksanen, E., Riikonen, J., Kaakinen, S., Holopainen, T. and Vapaavuori, E. (2005), Structural characteristics and chemical composition of birch (Betula pendula) leaves are modified by increasing CO2 and ozone. Global Change Biology, 11: 732–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00938.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Received 16 April 2004; revised version received 10 August 2004 and accepted 22 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!