Land surface phenology and temperature variation in the International Geosphere–Biosphere Program high-latitude transects
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 779–790, May 2005
How to Cite
De Beurs, K. M. and Henebry, G. M. (2005), Land surface phenology and temperature variation in the International Geosphere–Biosphere Program high-latitude transects. Global Change Biology, 11: 779–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00949.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Received 15 November 2004; accepted 3 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!