Patterns of rhizosphere carbon flux in sugar maple (Acer saccharum) and yellow birch (Betula allegheniensis) saplings
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 983–995, June 2005
How to Cite
Phillips, R. P. and Fahey, T. J. (2005), Patterns of rhizosphere carbon flux in sugar maple (Acer saccharum) and yellow birch (Betula allegheniensis) saplings. Global Change Biology, 11: 983–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00959.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Received 9 September 2004; revised version received 6 December 2004; accepted 14 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!