Main determinants of forest soil respiration along an elevation/temperature gradient in the Italian Alps
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1024–1041, July 2005
How to Cite
Rodeghiero, M. and Cescatti, A. (2005), Main determinants of forest soil respiration along an elevation/temperature gradient in the Italian Alps. Global Change Biology, 11: 1024–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00963.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Received 30 July 2004; revised version received 19 December 2004; accepted 1 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!