Species of plants and associated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi mediate mycorrhizal responses to CO2 enrichment
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1156–1166, July 2005
How to Cite
Johnson, N. C., Wolf, J., Reyes, M. A., Panter, A., Koch, G. W. and Redman, A. (2005), Species of plants and associated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi mediate mycorrhizal responses to CO2 enrichment. Global Change Biology, 11: 1156–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00967.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Received 18 August 2004; revised version received 20 December 2004 and accepted 7 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!