Climate change-driven forest fires marginalize the impact of ice cap wasting on Kilimanjaro
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1013–1023, July 2005
How to Cite
Hemp, A. (2005), Climate change-driven forest fires marginalize the impact of ice cap wasting on Kilimanjaro. Global Change Biology, 11: 1013–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00968.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Received 10 May 2004; revised version received 7 January 2005 and accepted 28 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!