δ13C variation of C3 and C4 plants across an Asian monsoon rainfall gradient in arid northwestern China
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1094–1100, July 2005
How to Cite
Weiguo, L., Xiahong, F., Youfeng, N., Qingle, Z., Yunning, C. and Zhisheng, A. N. (2005), δ13C variation of C3 and C4 plants across an Asian monsoon rainfall gradient in arid northwestern China. Global Change Biology, 11: 1094–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00969.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Received 27 May 2004; revised version received 24 September 2004; and accepted 22 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!