Below-ground responses of silver birch trees exposed to elevated CO2 and O3 levels during three growing seasons
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1167–1179, July 2005
How to Cite
Kasurinen, A., Keinänen, M. M., Kaipainen, S., Nilsson, L.-O., Vapaavuori, E., Kontro, M. H. and Holopainen, T. (2005), Below-ground responses of silver birch trees exposed to elevated CO2 and O3 levels during three growing seasons. Global Change Biology, 11: 1167–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00970.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Received 6 August 2004; revised version received 1 February 2005 and accepted 3 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!