The microfood web of grassland soils responds to a moderate increase in atmospheric CO2
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1148–1155, July 2005
How to Cite
Sonnemann, I. and Wolters, V. (2005), The microfood web of grassland soils responds to a moderate increase in atmospheric CO2. Global Change Biology, 11: 1148–1155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00972.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Received 3 September 2004; revised version received 20 December 2004 and accepted 31 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!