Landscape-scale positive feedbacks between fire and expansion of the large tussock grass, Ampelodesmos mauritanica in Catalan shrublands
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1042–1053, July 2005
How to Cite
Grigulis, K., Lavorel, S., Davies, I. D., Dossantos, A., Lloret, F. and Vilà, M. (2005), Landscape-scale positive feedbacks between fire and expansion of the large tussock grass, Ampelodesmos mauritanica in Catalan shrublands. Global Change Biology, 11: 1042–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00980.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Received 23 June 2004; revised version received and accepted 23 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!