Accelerated belowground C cycling in a managed agriforest ecosystem exposed to elevated carbon dioxide concentrations
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1258–1271, August 2005
How to Cite
Trueman, R. J. and Gonzalez-Meler, M. A. (2005), Accelerated belowground C cycling in a managed agriforest ecosystem exposed to elevated carbon dioxide concentrations. Global Change Biology, 11: 1258–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00984.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Received 23 July 2004; revised version received and accepted 18 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!