1Present address: School of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh, Darwin Building, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JU, UK.
The effect of elevated atmospheric CO2 and drought on sources and sinks of isoprene in a temperate and tropical rainforest mesocosm
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1234–1246, August 2005
How to Cite
Pegoraro, E., Abrell, L., Van Haren, J., Barron-Gafford, G., Grieve, K. A., Malhi, Y., Murthy, R. and Lin, G. (2005), The effect of elevated atmospheric CO2 and drought on sources and sinks of isoprene in a temperate and tropical rainforest mesocosm. Global Change Biology, 11: 1234–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00986.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Received 21 May 2004; revised version received 12 November 2004 and accepted 13 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!