Importance of changing CO2, temperature, precipitation, and ozone on carbon and water cycles of an upland-oak forest: incorporating experimental results into model simulations
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1402–1423, September 2005
How to Cite
Hanson, P. J., Wullschleger, S. D., Norby, R. J., Tschaplinski, T. J. and Gunderson, C. A. (2005), Importance of changing CO2, temperature, precipitation, and ozone on carbon and water cycles of an upland-oak forest: incorporating experimental results into model simulations. Global Change Biology, 11: 1402–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.00991.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 2 December 2004; revised version received and accepted 25 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!