Characterizing interannual variations in global fire calendar using data from Earth observing satellites
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1537–1555, September 2005
How to Cite
Carmona-Moreno, C., Belward, A., Malingreau, J.-P., Hartley, A., Garcia-Alegre, M., Antonovskiy, M., Buchshtaber, V. and Pivovarov, V. (2005), Characterizing interannual variations in global fire calendar using data from Earth observing satellites. Global Change Biology, 11: 1537–1555. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01003.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 10 July 2004; revised version received 12 January 2005 and accepted 2 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!