Clone-specific responses in leaf phenolics of willows exposed to enhanced UVB radiation and drought stress
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1655–1663, October 2005
How to Cite
Turtola, S., Rousi, M., Pusenius, J., Yamaji, K., Heiska, S., Tirkkonen, V., Meier, B. and Julkunen-Tiitto, R. (2005), Clone-specific responses in leaf phenolics of willows exposed to enhanced UVB radiation and drought stress. Global Change Biology, 11: 1655–1663. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01013.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Received 13 December 2004; and accepted 18 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!