Long-term records of strontium isotopic composition in tree rings suggest changes in forest calcium sources in the early 20th century
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1926–1940, November 2005
How to Cite
Drouet, T., Herbauts, J. and Demaiffe, D. (2005), Long-term records of strontium isotopic composition in tree rings suggest changes in forest calcium sources in the early 20th century. Global Change Biology, 11: 1926–1940. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01034.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
- Received 14 March 2005; revised version received 15 May 2005; accepted 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!