Carbon sequestration potential in European croplands has been overestimated
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2153–2163, December 2005
How to Cite
Smith, P., Andrén, O., Karlsson, T., Perälä, P., Regina, K., Rounsevell, M. and Van Wesemael, B. (2005), Carbon sequestration potential in European croplands has been overestimated. Global Change Biology, 11: 2153–2163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01052.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
- Received 23 May 2005; and accepted 28 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!