Bud-burst modelling in Siberia and its impact on quantifying the carbon budget
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2164–2176, December 2005
How to Cite
PICARD, G., QUEGAN, S., DELBART, N., LOMAS, M. R., LE TOAN, T. and WOODWARD, F. I. (2005), Bud-burst modelling in Siberia and its impact on quantifying the carbon budget. Global Change Biology, 11: 2164–2176. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01055.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Received 19 November 2004; revised version received 6 June 2005 and accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!