Partitioning sources of soil respiration in boreal black spruce forest using radiocarbon
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 165–176, February 2006
How to Cite
Schuur, E. A.G. and Trumbore, S. E. (2006), Partitioning sources of soil respiration in boreal black spruce forest using radiocarbon. Global Change Biology, 12: 165–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01066.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Received 18 October 2004; Revised version received 31 August 2005 and accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!