Soil respiration in a Mediterranean oak forest at different developmental stages after coppicing
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 110–121, January 2006
How to Cite
TEDESCHI, V., REY, A., MANCA, G., VALENTINI, R., JARVIS, P. G. and BORGHETTI, M. (2006), Soil respiration in a Mediterranean oak forest at different developmental stages after coppicing. Global Change Biology, 12: 110–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01081.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 20 January 2004; revised version received 20 May 2005; accepted 12 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!