1Present address: Carbon Management and Sequestration Center, School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio State University, Rm 210, 2021 Coffey Rd., Columbus, OH 43210-1085, USA.
Contrasting stream water NO3− and Ca2+ in two nearly adjacent catchments: the role of soil Ca and forest vegetation
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 364–381, February 2006
How to Cite
CHRISTOPHER, S. F., PAGE, B. D., CAMPBELL, J. L. and MITCHELL, M. J. (2006), Contrasting stream water NO3− and Ca2+ in two nearly adjacent catchments: the role of soil Ca and forest vegetation. Global Change Biology, 12: 364–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01084.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 29 June 2004; revised version received 23 March 2005 and accepted 28 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!