Global warming and positive fitness response in mountain populations of common lizards Lacerta vivipara
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 392–402, February 2006
How to Cite
CHAMAILLÉ-JAMMES, S., MASSOT, M., ARAGÓN, P. and CLOBERT, J. (2006), Global warming and positive fitness response in mountain populations of common lizards Lacerta vivipara. Global Change Biology, 12: 392–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01088.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
- Received 31 May 2005; revised version received 7 September 2005; accepted 9 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!