Present address: Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Predicting the influence of wolf-provided carrion on scavenger community dynamics under climate change scenarios
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 403–409, February 2006
How to Cite
WILMERS, C. C. and POST, E. (2006), Predicting the influence of wolf-provided carrion on scavenger community dynamics under climate change scenarios. Global Change Biology, 12: 403–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01094.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Received 1 August 2005; revised version received 5 October 2005; accepted 6 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!