1Present address: UMR CIRAD-CNRS-ENGREF-INRA ECOFOG, Campus agronomique, BP709, F-97387 Kourou cedex, Guyane Française.
Comparison of ecosystem water-use efficiency among Douglas-fir forest, aspen forest and grassland using eddy covariance and carbon isotope techniques
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 294–310, February 2006
How to Cite
PONTON, S., FLANAGAN, L. B., ALSTAD, K. P., JOHNSON, B. G., MORGENSTERN, K., KLJUN, N., BLACK, T. A. and BARR, A. G. (2006), Comparison of ecosystem water-use efficiency among Douglas-fir forest, aspen forest and grassland using eddy covariance and carbon isotope techniques. Global Change Biology, 12: 294–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.01103.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 2 August 2004; revised version received 9 August 2005 and accepted 3 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!