1Present address: British Antarctic Survey and University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR47 TJ, UK
Ecosystem dynamics based on plankton functional types for global ocean biogeochemistry models
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 2016–2040, November 2005
How to Cite
Quéré, C. L., Harrison, S. P., Colin Prentice, I., Buitenhuis, E. T., Aumont, O., Bopp, L., Claustre, H., Cotrim Da Cunha, L., Geider, R., Giraud, X., Klaas, C., Kohfeld, K. E., Legendre, L., Manizza, M., Platt, T., Rivkin, R. B., Sathyendranath, S., Uitz, J., Watson, A. J. and Wolf-Gladrow, D. (2005), Ecosystem dynamics based on plankton functional types for global ocean biogeochemistry models. Global Change Biology, 11: 2016–2040. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.1004.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2005
- Received 13 July 2004; and accepted 23 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!