1Present address: Kaua'i Agricultural Research Center, University of Hawai'i at Mânoa, 7370 Kuamo'o Road, Kapa'a, HI 96746, USA.
Altered genotypic and phenotypic frequencies of aphid populations under enriched CO2 and O3 atmospheres
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1990–1996, November 2005
How to Cite
Mondor, E. B., Tremblay, M. N., Awmack, C. S. and Lindroth, R. L. (2005), Altered genotypic and phenotypic frequencies of aphid populations under enriched CO2 and O3 atmospheres. Global Change Biology, 11: 1990–1996. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2005.1054.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Received 3 June 2005; and accepted 22 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!