Carbon respired by terrestrial ecosystems – recent progress and challenges
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 141–153, February 2006
How to Cite
TRUMBORE, S. (2006), Carbon respired by terrestrial ecosystems – recent progress and challenges. Global Change Biology, 12: 141–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01067.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 29 May 2005; revised version received and accepted 1 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!