Effects of the 2003 heatwave and climatic warming on mollusc communities of the Saône: a large lowland river and of its two main tributaries (France)
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 441–449, March 2006
How to Cite
MOUTHON, J. and DAUFRESNE, M. (2006), Effects of the 2003 heatwave and climatic warming on mollusc communities of the Saône: a large lowland river and of its two main tributaries (France). Global Change Biology, 12: 441–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01095.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 19 May 2005; revised version received 2 November 2005; accepted 7 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!