Is carbon within the global terrestrial biosphere becoming more oxidized? Implications for trends in atmospheric O2
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 260–271, February 2006
How to Cite
RANDERSON, J. T., MASIELLO, C. A., STILL, C. J., RAHN, T., POORTER, H. and FIELD, C. B. (2006), Is carbon within the global terrestrial biosphere becoming more oxidized? Implications for trends in atmospheric O2. Global Change Biology, 12: 260–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01099.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Received 15 July 2004; revised version received 23 May 2005 and accepted 2 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!