Tree growth and soil acidification in response to 30 years of experimental nitrogen loading on boreal forest
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 489–499, March 2006
How to Cite
HÖGBERG, P., FAN, H., QUIST, M., BINKLEY, D. and TAMM, C. O. (2006), Tree growth and soil acidification in response to 30 years of experimental nitrogen loading on boreal forest. Global Change Biology, 12: 489–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01102.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 23 May 2005; revised version received and accepted 13 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!