Canopy photosynthesis, evapotranspiration, leaf nitrogen, and transcription profiles of maize in response to CO2 enrichment
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 588–600, March 2006
How to Cite
KIM, S.-H., SICHER, R. C., BAE, H., GITZ, D. C., BAKER, J. T., TIMLIN, D. J. and REDDY, V. R. (2006), Canopy photosynthesis, evapotranspiration, leaf nitrogen, and transcription profiles of maize in response to CO2 enrichment. Global Change Biology, 12: 588–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01110.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
- Received 28 February 2005; revised version received 14 June 2005 and accepted 4 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!