1Present address: Estacion Experimental de Zonas Aridas, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, General Segura n. 1, Almeria, Spain.
Drought effect on isoprene production and consumption in Biosphere 2 tropical rainforest
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 456–469, March 2006
How to Cite
PEGORARO, E., REY, A., ABRELL, L., VAN HAREN, J. and LIN, G. (2006), Drought effect on isoprene production and consumption in Biosphere 2 tropical rainforest. Global Change Biology, 12: 456–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01112.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Received 7 March 2005; revised version received 12 July 2005; accepted 25 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!