Trends and methodological impacts in soil CO2 efflux partitioning: A metaanalytical review
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 921–943, June 2006
How to Cite
SUBKE, J.-A., INGLIMA, I. and FRANCESCA COTRUFO, M. (2006), Trends and methodological impacts in soil CO2 efflux partitioning: A metaanalytical review. Global Change Biology, 12: 921–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01117.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Received 23 September 2005; revised version received 17 February 2006; accepted 16 November 2005
Vol. 12, Issue 9, 1813, Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!